- WAVES & SOUNDS
Forced oscillations suitcase
Static study (Hooke’s law).
Study of forced oscillations.
1 control casing 170x130x105 mm with:
– Frequency display
– Stepper motor
– 1 adjustable eccentric pulley
1 bracket 820 mm with separated base
1 graduated ruler with adjustable zero
Power supply: 12V / 1A direct current
1 magnetic tube
3 masses with different weight
3 discs with different diameter
Storage magnetic box for accessories
Total weight: 4.920 Kg
Suitcase dimensions: 510x410x130 mm
- Ref. DM200024
- Senior high school, higher education.
- Dismantled bracket and suitcase storage = easy delivery to your customers.
- The tube enables to study the impact of the liquid shock absorption on oscillations.
- Frequency goes to 3Hz to study resonances.
- Direct reading of oscillations frequency.